Saturday, July 16, 2011

OMG this is the last of the collection. L8RG8R!

I love the grassy happy green of L8RG8R. It's so perfect and springy/summery.






Intermission


Time for OMG! Really anytime is time for OMG. Unless it's overcast in which case it is a waste of OMG.






I love this whole collection. Now OMG isn't as fabulous as Nfu-Oh 61 in regards to the flame, but it is still very flamey and fabulous. I still have a few more holos to swatch. Cross fingers that mother nature gives me some sun for tomorrow and allows me to post you some more holo goodness later in the afternoon ;o) Although my nails will be nubbier :S Thanks as always for looking! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ the intermission :D HA HA HA HA HA You need more of that!!!

    You know I love some OMG :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! Loooove these babies and they look so wonderful on your nails, naturally! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous!! I covet L8R G8R!!

    ReplyDelete