Saturday, July 2, 2011

OPI - Electric Eel (Addendum)

So I picked off the sticker that the lady at the mall stuck on my finger (loved it, bought 3 packs) and replaced it with this.


Random Icing Minty green + OPI Electric Eel + China Glaze Whitecap + Slice of lime + SV



It totally reminds me of a margarita *drools*

Here is a little foreshadowing..


I added 1 coat of China Glaze He's Going In Circles


Psst.. Next week is holo week. I'm swatching the 5 kaleidoscopes I have.. I think it's 5? The entire OMG collection and Color Club Worth the Risque and Revvvolution. I will also have a comparison of different top coats on Nfu-Oh 61. There has been buzz about topcoats dulling holos for a while now. You can now see for yourself which do and which don't! I do not have EVERY topcoat in existence but I have swatched the 4 I do have.

Cross fingers that the sun plays nice because I haven't swatched the entirety of these yet, and I don't want to make myself a liar ;o) Pin It

1 comment: