Wednesday, February 8, 2012

China Glaze - Prismatic - Optical Illusion

Curses.. I just realized I named the wrong polish in this post. It is, in fact, Optical Illusion :|

I just need to get this word out. When I first started seeing swatches of this collection come up I was like whaaaa? Who you no swatch 1 coat over black?

So I did it. I bought the whole collection. Some are nicer than others. I plan to (hopefully) swatch them properly this weekend. I did a bit of cleanup on this shot but I was in a rush. No bitching :D

1 coat over 1 coat w&w black creme + top coat

Indoor above stove lighting



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! :O Great idea putting this over black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you!! I kept wondering how it will look over black! Thanks for the swatch! It looks at least twice as amazing now! :D

    ReplyDelete