Sunday, October 14, 2012

ManGlaze - Royal Matterimoaning and Nail Pattern Boldness - Cosmic Debris

Ah the days of weeks ago when I swatched these and there was sun.  Now Raincouver is back in full swing.  I cannot expect to have the planets align in such a way that there will be sun and I will not be at work AND I will have time to swatch.  So my coming swatches will likely be in the several different strange lightings throughout my house and overcast outdoor lighting.

Here is ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning 2 coats







Now because I purchased these mostly for layering, here it is with 1 coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Cosmic Debris.







ManGlaze can be purchased @: Their site or Amazon or Facebook

Nail Pattern Boldness can be purchased @: Her etsy shop and Llarowe Pin It

8 comments:

  1. ooohhh, i love them both! That shimmer in matterimoaning is to die for and cosmic debris is so deep and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matterimoaning is pretty awesome. I love the formula on ManGlaze. So smooth!

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I must have both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I should link to where they are available! lol thx for the reminder ;)

      Delete
  3. these are both super impressive on you!

    ReplyDelete