Monday, April 1, 2013

Gelish - Sunrise and the City + my first successful stamping

I finally did it. I stamped, and it worked. I don't know if it was the polish I used, or if it was the new stamper that I got.. but YES. Now I must get all the stamping plates for my fat fingers.

This is Gelish Sunrise and the City. It's really pretty. It reminds me a lot of SH Lava and MAC Bad Fairy etc.

I know there are blobs of gel stuck to my underfingers, but I will pick those off if they do not come off in the shower tonight. Stamped with SH ID Mint Sprint.









Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! I like everything about it, the colors, the combo, the stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so awesome! Such a cute pattern, and I love the contrast between these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I really love your combo. That gelish polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres cool!! I don't know anything about nail stamping except that it intimidates me...will have to investigate because I love your results and I sense endless fun options...! :)

    ReplyDelete