Monday, May 13, 2013

Pretty Serious Turns 1!

Congrats on 1 year Kaz and Daphne (and Dot and Ben)




I have swatches of The Pink One up first. This is 2 coats. It`s absolutely gorgeous. It is a glowy neon pink with colour shifting shimmer. I found the pink a bit harder to capture.






Daphne's Birthday Party was released to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of Pretty Serious opening shop. It is a multicoloured, uniformly sized glitter. I really like the colours in this one, being that they don`t look Christmasy which I find a lot of rainbow glitters can. I like that it has a hefty portion of pink in it.




Here is 1 coat of DBP over Lippmann Yellow Brick Road



 Now 2 coats


Here is 3 coats on its own.




It looks totally dented here, but I do not think it was dented..


I then decided to play around and did a gradient over bare nail from tip down. Super easy, just dab dab dab.




I think threw 1 coat of one of the Nfu-Oh jelly syrups over the gradient accent. The pictures don`t show how well it sparkles through.




Apologies for all dryness and grossness related to my nails. I have been having a hard time even polishing my nails these days. Currently they are bare AND broken!

Both Daphne`s Birthday Party and The Pink One can be purchased at the Pretty Serious website


Happy Birthday Daphne!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Stunning pics & I love it over Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the Pink One so much! Such a pretty polish! And Happy Birthday to Pretty Serious (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, great combos! I especially love DBP + The Pink one...fab!

    ReplyDelete