Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cult Nails - The Secret Collection

Man, Cult Nails is shutting down. That sucks. They have a bunch of stuff on for 60% off right now if you want to grab a few things before they are completely cleared out. It's too bad. They brought us so many really cool polishes. I wish I would have grabbed a bottle of Toxic Seaweed when it first came out.

Flash, 3 coats no topcoat.



Dazed, 2 coats no topcoat.



Lime Light, 2 coats no topcoat. I need to reswatch this. It looked fine on my hand but bullocks here obviously. Nice work, self.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete