Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holo topcoat challenge featuring Nfu-oh 61

It has come up countless times, which topcoat is best for not dulling your holo? You can't use SV it will dull it. Do use Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, it's the best option. They are right! To a point.

1) Control, no topcoat
2) OPI DS topcoat
3) CND Super Shiny
4) Control, no topcoat
5) Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
6) Seche Vite
7) Control, no topcoat

I took far too many pictures. This is not even all of them!










So there you have it! Personally I prefer the OPI DS topcoat, followed closely by CND Super Shiny. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. this is a great post! very informative...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Hard as Nails :( Letting down the team there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap! I did it AGAIN! I screwed up yesterday and mislabeled SV and HAN! Hard as Nails is actually #5 *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  4. maaaan, good job doing this comp! <3 so many people will appreciate it, I know I do!

    ReplyDelete