Monday, September 3, 2012

A few new Essence

I saw these at Shoppers the other day and just chucked 4 straight into my bag.  I love the new bottles!


Chic Reloaded.  1 coat over Essie Groovy Grape.  These are indoor shots.  Scrangie took much better lemmingworthy pics.  I feel like I need a backup.  So pretty.  Not so much in my pics as in real life.




Grey-t to be Here.  I think the name is stupid.  The could have omitted the -t and we would have gotten the idea.  Pretty grey leaning a touch purple with pink shimmer.  2 coats no top.






A Walk on the Wild Side 2 coats.






I think this is my favourite.  Date in the Moonlight 2 coats no topcoat.





I felt I had an untried that would look lovely over this, and I did!  1 coat Midnight Blue Glitter on top.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Makes me wish I lived near an Ulta :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need Walk on the Wild Side. They are all so pretty! You must go back and get the purple one (Oh My Glitter). It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @.@ *runs to SDM* must haz ALL THE ESSENCES!

    ReplyDelete