Saturday, October 6, 2012

I don't know if I like this

I decided to get lazy creative with my pre-existing GoldenEye mani.  I wanted to do some kind of ruffian.  I was originally going to do it with Milani Dressmaker, but I chose Gargantuan Green Grape matte instead because Dressmaker is a cruel whore to apply.  I think it would have looked better with Dressmaker, but now I want to redo it with For Audrey or Aquadelic because I think that would look even more keen.  Ooh maybe I will do it with ILF... *strokes air beard*  Anyway!  Next time I will be more careful in my application of GoldenEye.  Foils like that suck to clean up, especially when they are dry.  Next time, I wait not for it to dry.

GoldenEye + Gargantuan Green Grape Matte + As Gold as it Gets + Gilded Glitter + The Man With The Golden Gun




As you can see by the reflection of my camera in almost every picture, The Man With The Golden Gun is quite a shiny bottle! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that's a lot of different polishes but you really pulled it off! I think a turquoise would look amazing with the gold, go for it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete