Friday, September 27, 2013

SpaRitual Illuminate Collection

Okay taking an emergency break from my CrowsToes swatching.

I only picked up 4 of the 6 polishes from this collection, mostly because I am poor.

Please everyone give me a round of applause for not hurling my cellphone through a storefront today. It shut off on me 7 times in a row. This shit will not maintain stasis. It is time to die. That reminds me I need to call and cancel my service. I don't need a frigging cellphone I hate talking on the phone.

I found these difficult to photograph. They all have duochrome shift, but are particulate foils in finish which makes them finicky to photograph. So blingy.

Intuition was a pain in the ass to photograph. I took like 50 pictures and fiddled with every frigging camera option. Nothing actually allowed me to take colour accurate photos. It is a medium violet purple with teal-pink duochrome shimmer.

This is 3 coats no topcoat.





Improvisation is listed as a berry shimmer by SpaRitual. It's a pinky red. It has the same teal-pink duochrome shimmer. This is 3 coats no topcoat.









Imagination is listed as a magenta blue shimmer. It's a teal-pink duochrome shimmer and what seems to be a sort of reddish brown shimmer until you swatch it over black in a clear base It's super sheer. This is 4 coats on a white fake nail.




This is 3 coats over black with no topcoat. You can no longer see the sort of reddish shimmer. It's strictly pink/teal.





Last up is Invention which is not surprisingly probably my favourite. I LOVE GOOOOOLD. This is 3 coats alone and then 2 coats over black. It's a gold foil with a teal-green flash. Swatched alone it seems to have a bit of a pinky/red thing going on making it really interesting and beautiful.
















Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting soooo long for swatches of these colours thank you! I have imagination you captured it perfectly too

    ReplyDelete