Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Liquid Euphoria - Euphoric

#2 out of the trio of precious beauties. This is 1 coat of Liquid Euphoria Euphoric over top of Essie Smooth Sailing. Perhaps not the best canvas to display the awesomeness that is Euphoric but gorgeous none the less! Please excuse the random wipquozn (whip-kwah-zen) stuck to my finger here. (inside light in case you couldn't tell..)

Check out this blue fabulousness! (muchly the same as the duochrome action in Elated)


I realize now that this is the only outdoor picture I took of this combo and it is blurry! (on purpose so pretty!)


Stay tuned tomorrow for Liquid Euphoria Bliss! Boring to those of you from the board who have already seen these pics. I will get creative asap! I plan to swatch all my holos next time there is a good 1-2 days of sunshine ;o) Pin It

3 comments: